Make Handouts the Default Printing Option
In 30 seconds, you can help anyone who prints your PowerPoint slides consume six times less paper. Changing your presentation's default print settings to Handouts takes just a few quick mouse clicks. Here's how you do it:
1. Click the PowerPoint Office button.
2. Click the PowerPoint Options button below the Recent Documents list.
3. Click Advanced. Scroll down to the section titled When printing this document. Use these settings:
- Print what: Handouts (We recommend 6 slides per page.)
- Color/grayscale: Grayscale (This setting helps slides print faster on monochrome printers.)
4. Click OK and save your PowerPoint presentation. Done!
Al Harris Library
100 Campus Drive
Weatherford, OK 73096
Ref. Desk: 580.774.7082