Important Info for Windows 8 Users
- Your laptop must be connected to the library's swosuair wireless network.
- Be sure your laptop's battery is fully charged or plugged into an outlet. If your battery runs out while you're installing the printer drivers, you may break printing on your laptop.
- Plan on the installation taking 30-45 minutes.
- Read the instructions carefully before you begin. If you're uncomfortable working with Windows' settings, we strongly recommend that you use one of the library's PCs or laptops for printing.
- Ask for help at the Reference Desk if you're not sure how to proceed at any step in the installation process.
- If you're prompted by at any point during the installation to open a firewall port for the printer, click Yes and allow the port to be opened. If you don't, the installation will fail.
Printer Setup Instructions
Al Harris Library
100 Campus Drive
Weatherford, OK 73096
Ref. Desk: 580.774.7082